Sunday, October 11, 2009

Number 2

Update from beautiful Santa Monica, CA:

The Grand was amazing! Awesome group, awesome weather and every camp and hike we wanted! The trip turned out completely different than I could ever imagine. After some swimming and some rigging problems, Athena and I decided that it would be more enjoyable for us both if I rowed the raft. It was a great challenge and a new perspective that I really liked. Couldn't have asked for a better trip.

After 21 amazing days on the river it was back to Flagstaff where Athena and I met my parents. The four of us then drove to Joshua Tree National Park for a few days of relaxation and prep for the next leg of our three month travel extravaganza.

With one huge trip and many road miles already behind Athena and I, we are perched on the brink of yet another adventure. Tomorrow's travels will send us to places that are unknown and unimaginable to us both. Soon we will be exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment